We curate food tours for groups of all sizes, from small team gatherings to company-wide events!
Add some flavor and flair to your next corporate event, be it for team building, a yearly office outing, or just because you love your department.
We work with over 65 restaurants, bars, and breweries to plan an experience curated with you in mind.
Our signature food tour cities include Jersey City, Red Bank, Somerville, and Princeton.
Let us do the planning to put together a memorable culinary gathering that is relaxed, fun, and super filling.
Your only job? Meet. Eat. Drink. Repeat.
Our tours are perfect for:
Office Parties & Celebrations | Sales Team Incentive Prizes | Employee Appreciation | Unforced Team Building & Networking | Happy Hour | DMC events | Company Outings | Holiday Parties | Client Entertainment | Just Because!
The Corporate Tour Package
Customization. Flexibility. Ease.
- What to Expect: Visit four uniquely delicious eateries guided by a local expert. Your group will enjoy generous food and beverage options at each location, comfortably seated. Plus, we’ll introduce you to some of the chefs, mixologists, and restaurateurs.
- Group Size: We can accommodate 6* to 100 attendees. Don’t worry, we’ll break larger groups down into digestible sizes, each led by a Beyond the Plate tour guide.
- Days & Times: Monday through Thursday, tours can start pretty much any time of the day. Friday through Sunday, start times go no later than 3:30 p.m.
- Length & Getting Around: Tours are roughly 3 hours long and take place rain or shine. We take a leisurely pace, getting from one location to the next by foot, but we can help make transportation arrangements if needed.
- Pricing: All-inclusive food and drink tours generally start at $100 per person, but vary depending on city, time of day, food and alcohol choices, and other customization.
Fill out the form to the right and we’ll work with you to create the perfect culinary experience for you and your team!
*Note that the minimum number of tour attendees is 6 for Jersey City. For corporate tours in other cities, the minimum is 10 attendees.
Because You’re All VIPs to Us
- Alcoholic beverages included – Usually 3-4 pairings total, including cocktails, beer, and/or wine.
- Food restrictions? No problem. We can accommodate vegetarian diets, gluten-free, alcohol-free, and more.
- Gifts & Giveaways – We can assemble gift bags with hand-picked items from local shops or arrange raffle prizes and promotional items.
- Need a way to get your team to the tour? We can help arrange transportation.
- We’re your go-to food-focused event planners. Aside from our signature food tours, we can create a unique food-related experience on-site, in a separate event space, or in another city. Other options may include:
- Chef’s table tastings, interactive cooking classes and demonstrations, mixology demos, high-end tasting menus, themed food tours and events, and so much more.
- One and done. The whole experience is built into the quote. Fill out the form to get started.
Here are just a handful of companies who’ve come to us for a little unforced team-building.
Tell us more about your special occasion and we’ll be in touch within 24 hours to schedule a quick phone consultation.