We curate food tours for groups of all sizes, from small team gatherings to company-wide events!
Add some flavor and flair to your next corporate event, be it for team building, yearly office outing, or just because you love your department. Let us do the planning to put together a memorable culinary gathering that is relaxed, fun and super filling.
Your only job? Meet. Eat. Drink. Repeat.
We work with over 65 restaurants, bars, & breweries to plan an experience curated with you in mind. Our signature food tour cities include Jersey City, Red Bank, Somerville or Princeton.
Our tours are perfect for:
Office Parties & Celebrations | Sales Team Incentive Prizes | Unforced Team Building & Networking | Happy Hour | DMC events | Company Outings | Holiday Parties | Client Entertainment | Just because!
- What to Expect: Visit four uniquely delicious eateries guided by a local expert. Your group will enjoy generous food and beverage options at each location, comfortably seated. Plus, we’ll introduce you to some of the chefs, mixologists and restaurateurs.
- Group Size: We can accommodate 6* to 100 attendees. Don’t worry, we’ll break larger groups down into digestible sizes, each led by a Beyond the Plate tour guide.
- Days & Times: Monday through Thursday, tours can start pretty much any time of the day. Friday through Sunday, start times no later than 3:30 PM.
- Length & Getting Around: Tours are roughly 3 hours long and take place rain or shine. We take a leisurely pace, getting from one location to the next by foot, but can help make transportation arrangements if needed.
- Pricing: All inclusive food and drink tours generally start at $100 per person, but vary depending on city, time of day, food & alcohol choices and other customization.
Fill out the form to the right and we’ll work with you to create the perfect culinary experience for you and your team!
*Note that the minimum number of tour attendees is 6 for Jersey City. For corporate tours in other cities, the minimum is 10 attendees.
- Alcoholic beverages included – Usually 3-4 pairings total, including cocktails, beer and/or wine.
- Food restrictions? No problem. We can accommodate vegetarian diets, gluten free, alcohol free, and more.
- Gifts & giveaways – We can assemble gift bags with hand-picked items from local shops, arrange raffle prizes and promotional items.
- Need a way to get your team to the tour? We can help arrange transportation.
- We’re your go-to food-focused event planners. Aside from our signature food tours, we can create a unique food related experience on-site, in a separate event space, or in another city. Other options may include:
- Chef’s table tastings, interactive cooking classes and demonstrations, mixology demos, high end tasting menus, themed food tours and events, and so much more.
- One and done. The whole experience is built into the quote. Fill out the form to get started.
Here are just a handful of companies who’ve come to us for a little unforced team-building.
Want to try us out first?
“Easy to set up, a great time for a big group”
“I was tasked to book an activity for our team while they were traveling. Alessia made it feel like I didn’t have to do anything. We had a short discussion about food preferences and dietary restrictions, and she just took it from there.
Unfortunately, I was not present, but I got tons of feedback from the team about how much fun and how engaging the tour was. One team member was local, and suggested a place for dessert and Alessia was able to incorporate it into the tour even though it was already set.
Would 100% recommend, heard only good things and have only good things to say!”
— Amazon, Experienced the Taste of Downtown Jersey City Food Tour
@beyondtheplatefoodtours • #beyondtheplate
We love seeing all the amazing experiences our guests have on their tours.
Make sure to tag us in your photos, and when the tour is over,
leave us a review on Google, TripAdvisor, & Yelp.
Thank you! It means a lot to us!